Xue Xue

what?

i got stuck i the wall? i quit

Daytraders of the Dead Daytraders of the Dead

well be seein this o the front page

AWSOME

Total BULLSHIT Total BULLSHIT

effing

awsome

Bomb Diggity Bomb Diggity

bad controls

ok concept but the controls are far less than smooth. Its not the easiest thing to get the character to land on anything. Maybe thats what you were going for but its no fun when the difficulty in the gameplay is getting your character to do what you want it to.

urbaniac responds:

It takes some touch, but if you give it some time you'll find that the character can be very adept. I would never compare us to Meatboy, because Edmund is leagues ahead of us, but in the same vein as Meatboy, part of what makes this character interesting is she's very maneuverable if you learn how to plan your moves in advance.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

thats awsome

thats pretty funny how ya did that, ill bet alot of people will fall for it

Run!! Run!!

This Game Is Evil!!! :)

Level C Brought out the OCD in me so bad. I couldnt quit playing until i beat that level. EVIL!!! HAHA Nahh but it was an awsome game. Good work.

Fortune Generator(in bed) Fortune Generator(in bed)

Fudge Yeah!!!

That is friggin' AWSOME, i was just telling my girl about the (in bed) fortune cookie thing. Shed never heard it, cant wait to show her this. Very creative 10+

Zap Brian Zap Brian

simple yet fun

nice job

Wreckage Ball V3 Wreckage Ball V3

yeah

i ean this in a non negative way but not quite positive, but yeah move on to bigger better things, this isnt very original and there arent explosions....where are the explosions????

MadDogga responds: